Search For A Recipe

September 12, 2008

Ragi oothappam

Ragi is rich in calcium, protein and fiber. It's been quite sometime since I tried Mrs. Chithra Viswanathan's recipe. So I made it for dinner today. I liked it and here is the original recipe. I will jot down the recipe here as well for future reference.

Ingredients:
Ragi flour - 1 cup
Boiled, peeled and grated potatoes - 2 medium size
Chilli powder - 1/4 tsp
Salt
Hing- a pinch
Chopped coriander leaves - 1 tbsp

Method:
Mix all the ingredients with water to dosa batter consistency.
Make oothapams as usual smearing oil on both sides.
Serve hot with idly podi or chutney.

8 comments:

  1. Wow,I just commented on your last change and you changed it again,this ones good too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...thxs for visiting my blog & thank u very much for ur comment...

    Ragi oothappam looks yummy & healthy as well..

    today i came 2 know chow chow kottu another name is Rameswaram koottu.. new for me... thxs for sharing,...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mahi Ragi oothappam looks real yummy :) I shall try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks lakshmi.. try it.. comes out very well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. first time here ...nice blog.Thks for sharing this healthy ragi oothappam recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kanna,
    Ragi Oothappam looks Yummy,Yummy
    Keep it up
    T.Ramkumar

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are adding flavournot only to your receipies, but also to your Blog by changing the colour. keep it up
    Ramkumar

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your feedback is very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...