Search For A Recipe

September 24, 2008

Malaysian Veg Noodles-for all you spicy lovers out there!

Thanks to our family friend who introduced us to this dish. This noodles tastes simply superb. It actually tastes great the day after it is made.
Ingredients:
Hakka noodles-1 packet
Chopped vegetables like onion, beans, carrot, cabbage
Chilli powder as per your spice level
Salt
Oil-3 tbsp

To grind:
Tomatoes-3
Garlic pods-3

Method:
Heat oil. Fry onions to golden brown. Add beans, carrot and cabbage. Fry till veges are half cooked(takes about 5 to 8 minutes). Add the ground paste, salt, chilli powder and continue to cook till the raw smell of tomato goes and mixture becomes thick. Now it's time to mix in cooked noodles.(cook noodles as per the instruction on back side of the packet)
Toss well and serve.

10 comments:

  1. Hey mahima..
    thats delicious...here after a long time n u have posted quite a lot of recipe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious Mahimaa...good one:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mahima, That looks very delicious and spicy! I love the color.. Thanks for stopping by my blog.. My first time here, and I love your superb recipe collection.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious....always like mee goreng..my fav. too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mahimaa,
    I was thinking your husband is a good photographer.The way you are presenting your dishes, you are matching him.
    YOUR PRESENTATIONS ARE AS COLOURFUL AS THE DISHES.
    KEEP IT UP.
    RAMKUMAR

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks pa. i hope to learn lot more in photography.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mahima,
    Where can I get Hakka noodles? I live in California. Is it available in Vons or Albertsons? Can I use egg noodles instead?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your feedback is very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...