Search For A Recipe

October 11, 2008

Sweet Wheat Pancakes- Saturday Morning Sugar Rush

Our eating habits during weekends are weird. Breakfast is served at lunch time and lunch is served at snack time:). We wake up late with our stomachs roaring. So I tend to look for quick breakfast recipes to satisfy our hunger first and then make lunch leisurely. I thought twice before I decided to make sweet wheat pancake(or dosa) because I am scared to make anything sweet/fatty often. Once in a while is OK for me. Since I made badam kheer just a few days back, I was reluctant to make this dosa today for breakfast. The urge to take a nice picture and post it in my blog made me try this recipe from Archy's blog(click here for the recipe). Thanks for sharing Archana. I really liked it.

13 comments:

  1. Hi... This is my fav. I make it quite often for a evening snack. Looks so good. Nice picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kanna,
    The presentation is AWESOME &COLOURFUL WITH A JUICE AND GRAPES COMBO.
    Appa

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice presentation dear.....
    i wish i was there to see the exact step by step procedure...and also to eat......

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was pretty fast mahima.....
    just chilling out haa....whatever you have a good taste......i can guess that from your blog...Coming to me i live in chatsworth(its the north of LA in SF valley).... what abt u??????

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the colorful pic mahimaa..And the pancakes look yummy..I have one in my blog too.. A quick fix breakfast rite?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb pic and looks so wholesome. Irregular timings are such a drag... but looks like you put your energy to good use... nice recipe.
    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The picture is awesome, healthy way to start the morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It happens with me also on weekends. Nice click og pics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have tagged you for a Meme... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A healthy snack na mahimaa..shud try for my kid..Thanks for sharing..n ur pics are really awesome

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely breakfast to wake up to.. pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey.. Dosa looks yummy !!

    Thanks for trying out my recipe !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The sweet pancakes look very yummy Mahimaa,I made one recently too with vellam....will try yours the next time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your feedback is very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...